Silhouette C1 Cabins 9203 & 1206

lydnsyd

2 hours ago, lydnsyd said:

Silhouette C1 Cabins at rear of the ship - 9302 & 1206 - are these the cabins that have slightly larger balconies?

The middle 2 cabins have the larger decks on S class Silhouette....assume you mean #9303 aft?  We stayed in #9302 which is starboard, mid-ship.

image.png.8c08901aea09c29c470c5e2d6ee2a5b6.png

Thanks for the diagram -Looks like the deck plan I was looking at was wrong.  The picture I was looking at seemed to only show just 1 wider balcony so that would mean it is either 9309 or 9384?

This will be the 1st time we have had a cabin at the very back of the ship so want to chose the best cabin/balcony especially as all the end cabins are available at the moment.

We stayed in 9384 on Baltic cruise in June 2018. Absolutely loved it and it is the only wider balcony aft cabin on this deck. Sailing into Stockholm early morning was one of our best experiences and we never felt the need to use the sun decks due to our own private solarium! I do suffer from motion sickness so was apprehensive about movement but other than day 1 on the North Sea we had no issues. Not sure if there have been any changes to the layout following the revolution update so might need to check this out.  For your information Cruisedeckplans.com provide details of cabins inform your choice.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:53 AM, lydnsyd said:

Thanks for the diagram -Looks like the deck plan I was looking at was wrong.  The picture I was looking at seemed to only show just 1 wider balcony so that would mean it is either 9309 or 9384?

This will be the 1st time we have had a cabin at the very back of the ship so want to chose the best cabin/balcony especially as all the end cabins are available at the moment.

Some are saying only 1 cabin aft has a larger balcony so I'd go with their opinion.. 9384.  We didn't stay aft on Silhouette;  on other S class ships we've found it's 2 in the middle.

Edited by oceangoer2

20 hours ago, Pear Carr said:

1210 is the larger balcony on deck 10, and 1676 on deck 11. I would avoid deck 12 given  Cafe etc above. Opt for deck 9 or 10.

The nice thing about the C1's angled decks on deck 12 are under the carpet. We have never had a noise problem. We mostly book S2's now, but only 2114-2117 on the S Class ships. We cruised in 2133 once, never again. The noise was bad. The C1's on deck 12 do have a large overhang. Some may not like that.

Edited by bigbenboys
added words