Boxing on FOS?

flagger

I wish I would be on your sailing to watch!

Keep in mind, DH is 5"10 240lb football player, I am 5"3 about 145-150.

Quite a fight, right. But I bite, scratch, and kick in the groin whenever possible!!

He loves boxing and is already asking if there will be real fights with weight classes, as he does not want to fight any lil guys!! I told him it was more for working out, but it did say there will be 3 person sparring sessions, so who knows-I may get to kick his butt after all!!:D

lynnees,

I guess you I don't understand your logic...

"I hate boxing. Just another reason for me to never (I know - never say never) book this ship."

I guess I can understand your logic if you are morally oposed to boxing and feel this just promotes it, but otherwise I don't understand. For example my parent do not like massages so they never use the spa, but just because a ship has a spa on it doesn't mean they won't sail that ship.

Well now, instead of disputing those incidentals on your statement at the Pursers' Desk, why not take 'em down in the boxing ring!

And what about those rowdy passengers who just never stop doing what they do just to annoy you. Now you can "take 'em out" for a nice leisurely walk to the boxing ring.

And far be it from me to sound uncaring - but the next time someone sees blood on a ship - they can say "it was all done in jest!!!" :rolleyes:

(Boxing... ah yes, and fencing is just around the corner.)

gatour - I am morally against boxing. I see no point whatsoever to pounding someone else's brains to pulp. I would never under any circumstances attend a boxing match or even watch sparring.

But, other than that, I was being a bit facitious (sp) hense I said never say never.

But again, this is not something that would entice me onboard. I'm not keen on a ship this size anyway.

Archived