Questions on FCC and refund

DennBu

I booked a cruise for 2 to Alaska which was cancelled. The total bill was well over $5500 and the final payment was made in February. The letter from Norwegian cancelling the cruise said "A future cruise credit in the amount of USD 2,526.42 has been issued to your account. To reflect our appreciation for your business, we will also provide you a BONUS credit of 25% in the amount of USD 631.61." I looked at my account, and the FCC was posted Why would they only give me a FCC for one half the total cost of the trip? Why wouldn't they give a FCC for the total cost of the cruise for 2? Since they put this FCC on my account without me requesting or agreeing to it, will I still be able to request a refund for what I paid in total on June 8? It looks like they raised the Alaska cruise prices for next year, so not sure this FCC is that good of deal.  LOL  Thanks for any responses. This is very confusing to me. 

4 minutes ago, DennBu said:

I booked a cruise for 2 to Alaska which was cancelled. The total bill was well over $5500 and the final payment was made in February. The letter from Norwegian cancelling the cruise said "A future cruise credit in the amount of USD 2,526.42 has been issued to your account. To reflect our appreciation for your business, we will also provide you a BONUS credit of 25% in the amount of USD 631.61." I looked at my account, and the FCC was posted Why would they only give me a FCC for one half the total cost of the trip? Why wouldn't they give a FCC for the total cost of the cruise for 2? Since they put this FCC on my account without me requesting or agreeing to it, will I still be able to request a refund for what I paid in total on June 8? It looks like they raised the Alaska cruise prices for next year, so not sure this FCC is that good of deal.  LOL  Thanks for any responses. This is very confusing to me. 

its split between the first two passangers.  so the other half is on the other persons account.  when you call they can apply both to a new cruise.  if you choose a refund they will take away the fccs once refund is complete. 

Edited by seaman11