Ruby Princess Sept. 2021

marden1970

Does anyone have an idea of where the Ruby might go when it returns to San Francisco on 9/18/2021 after it's last Alaska cruise of that season?  I've searched around but can't seem to find anything.  We were thinking about booking the 9/8/2021 Alaska and thought about a back to back to wherever it goes next.  Thanks.

Well, nobody really knows but if it follows the pattern from previous years, they could be doing a 10 night to Mexico or a 7 Pacific Coastal sailing, north or south.  This year, when they were supposed to start back up in September, they had a California Coastal up to Vancouver and back scheduled followed by another 7 night coastal sailing down to Ensenada and back.  
Princess has also recently scheduled some 5 night sailings out of SF, think those stop in San Diego and Ensenada, maybe one more port but not sure if there is time for that.  The other option is a 15 night Hawai’i sailing but, those usually start up more in November.  
My money would be on the 7 night Coastal as the first one up after the Alaska season.  The one that sails north is, by far, seems to be the more popular route and September and even October, oftentimes still seems to have nice weather for this itinerary.