Problems with Future Cruise Credits

We had booked a cruise leaving San Juan on November 14, 2020.  One of our family members didn't feel good about traveling at that time so we called and cancelled.  We were told at the time (it has been 6 weeks) that we would be receiving a Future Cruise Credit Certificate that we can use.  To date we have not received the credit and we ended up booking on another line because of it.  Has anyone else been having problems receiving their credits?  We would love to book another cruise on RC but not if we are going to have to pay for something we already paid for.

Have you called? I used the contact me button and received it the next week. 

Np but its not a speedy process. All the cruiselines are slow, so booking elsewhere makes no sense. 

Not sure when you cancelled, but moving your cruise is faster than cancelling and waiting for fcc. So now up to you, contact them, give them a little push. 2 months isnt uncommon to wait. 

Edited by firefly333

Well call again, as I said 2 months to wait isnt unusual. Yea they are busy. I'd call if I was in a hurry. But 6 weeks isnt that long. Carnival posts are saying many at 3 months. 

Call again, sorry. We cant really help. It's in your hands, but 6 weeks isnt long. Mine might have taken 2 months. 

Your FCC may still be accessible, even if you haven't received an email about it. I never got an email confirming it was available to use, but was able to rebook using the FCC based on my cancelled booking number. Try to book something and see if they can find your FCC. I've found that contacting customer service through the new sailings option gets me to a rep faster than the post cruise option, and if you're looking to book, they should be able to check if the FCC is available for you.