It's Been 90 Days - Still No Refund - Anyone Else?

susanf31

Today is the 90 day mark from when I requested a refund. We had a group reservation. Everyone else in my group received an email about a week ago saying their refund would be coming soon. They all received their refunds about 2 days ago. I have not received an email nor a refund.  I can't get anyone in NCL's group reservation department to answer or call me back. Anyone having a similar experience?

Edited by susanf31

My quesiton is specific to how many have NOT received even the email about the refund let alone the refund.  I've received neither. My cruise was supposed to be 3/22 and I filled out the refund form online on 3/23.  I'm seeing people who applied for the refund in April and hae already gotten it.

I have tried calling NCL and they aren't answering the Group Bookings phone at all today.  I left a message for a call back yesterday and have not gotten that either.

2 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

It took us about seven weeks and several emails to NCL's VP of Guest Relations to finally receive FCC for a cruise on the Spirit which NCL cancelled.  Her name is Katty Byrd and her email is kbyrd@ncl.com.  Maybe she can help you.

i had an issue getting all my fcc's also and 2 weeks after i filed a dispute i got it.