Cruise Critic Log Book on Triumph....

cruisingbajan

Hi Guys,

I believe I had read somewhere on here that there is such a log onboard this ship, where you can go and sign in to confirm you were on the ship:D.

Does my memory serve me correctly? If so where is it located? We have a roll call going and I was telling the members they maybe such a log and maybe we can all go and sign it.

Thanks

Certainly will Renee... Do you sing your real name/cc name or both?

I believe I put both. Renee and sayheyrenee and I think I metioned CC. I signed right after DERF who sailed a few weeks before me. He is actually a friend from our cruise group in Philadelphia who all met throught these boards.

Happy to see your not too excited!! ;) guess my other dd saw what her sister was up to now its like a flippin fashion show. I can hear them upstairs well if you bring that top it will go with my pants.... good to hear them getting along. :D I have the packing list ready to go. We even took a drive over to Detroit to see where the hotel was since we will be going over around 11 the night before. 11 days till we leave :D I just pray we dont get a snowstorm like they had on the east coast!! :eek:

We were lucky - less than 3" of the white stuff here. Our first "significant" snow of the season. Still...nasty! Much prefer that other white stuff called sand! :D

DH & I will start the packing process this weekend...trying to restrain myself. :rolleyes: Figure the earlier I start packing, the more likely I'll be to forget something!

I am SO looking forward to this cruise! We booked a balcony guarantee. Sign & Sail docs reference cabin 9211 on the Lido deck. Hear this is a pretty good place to be. My only other cruise was on the Imagination in '99 with an inside cabin. Will be the first of many cruises for DH. (Though he probably doesn't know that yet!) ;)

Thanks for the heads up bjboothman and derf5585 :p Now I know what I am looking for and where to look for it.

EastTNcruisin' I did a little packing today I just dont want to over pack like I usually do!! We are in 6414 an inside cabin, for now on we will be booking ocean view!! this will be our second inside our first cruise we were spoiled and were upgraded from a 4a to an 8f. I book the cruise then inform DH oh by the way you have to book some time off we are going cruising :rolleyes: LOL it really breaks his heart!:D

Ditto on the heads up! Thanks. It would really be disappointing if the CC logbook is indeed locked up and the librarian is never there to allow me access to sign it.

Hockeyluver, I've still not packed the first thing. Haven't planned out what I'm taking yet either but I have started little piles here and there...binoculars, 2 disposable underwater cameras, windsock for the balcony, and ponchos - just in case. :eek: You can be sure though I'll be in full packing mode this weekend! :D

We started out booking an OV but then saw that for only $10 more pp we could book a balcony guarantee. Figured a balcony was a balcony no matter what deck or cabin we ended up with. We just booked in mid-Jan. Got our docs about 2 wks later. Docs still said TBA - Balcony Gty but Serene56 told me to look at the back of the sign & sail docs to see if a cabin # followed our booking #. Sure enough! 9211 - Lido deck. Awesome! 'Course I know we could still be "down graded" anytime prior to sailing but for now......I'm on the Lido deck! :D

Maybe we'll run into each other...It's going to be a blast!

I have another question about this log. Can you remove it from the library? My meet and greet group all want to sign this book and were thinking of taking it to our meeting area.

Will this be ok or will we all have to file into the library to sign it?

Thanks

Just thought I would ask this again...

Archived