Cruise Critic Log Book on Triumph....

cruisingbajan

Just thought I would ask this again...

Here are my thoughts

The librarian didn't even know anything about it. We heard it was in the desk so he looked for it and found it. So I guess it would be OK to borrow it.

I would think the group would want to sign it in the library. Why, because as you are reading and writing others might ask what is it all about Alfie. And you could make a CC pitch. Hopeing they will join. But then there is the noise factor. Seven of one half dozen of the other.

IMHO

In My HAUTY Opinion.

Just thought I would ask this again...

This is pure speculation, but since the logbook doesn't "belong" to Carnival, I don't see why not, but that is going to be up to the Librarian.

The Library may not be open before your get together either.

Obviously' date=' I don't know much about the log book, but I'm thinking that if it's kept under lock & key, the answer to your question is probably not. :confused: I'm sure someone else knows for sure & will post soon.[/quote']

The library's books are under lock and key most of the day. And unlocked for about 2 hours a day as listed in the Capers. One hour in the moning and one hour in the afternoon

Thanks guys.

I will ask the librarian if we can "borrow" the book. We plan to meet at around 10:30 or so. Is the library open then or will I have to check the Capers?

DERF...good point about using this as a way to get the un-initiated over to CC. Maybe if we get to take it on the deck, persons up there may ask the same question.

Thanks again for your input

Archived