New Spaces on the Infinity after Dry Dock

more mangos please

I just read that the Infinity is getting a new veiwing gallery for their Art Auction works AND and new Acupunture area. I don't know if the other Milli-Class ships have these yet or will add them when they next are in for repairs.

Details here

Millennium now has a nice acupuncture area on Dec 7 where the Words music library used to be. The signs on the ship still say Words.

They were also supposed to have a staff lounge up front near the heliport, but that could not be done when the dry dock moved from Versailles to Portugal.

There is no Art Gallery on the millie, but it could have been a result of the shortened time in Dry Dock.

Well, as for not having the serious art collection interfered with by the art auction offerings, that's like saying you don't want your neighbor to park his '69 rusted out El Camino in front of your tar paper and corrugated steel covered trailer, 'cuz people might call you 'trailer trash!' :eek: (Now, Andrew, that was plain rude!:mad: )

I'm sorry, but as I post often, the art work is not to my taste, but others seem to like it. Therefore, I'm glad if it provides a source of revenue to the cruise line that helps keep cruise fares lower. (Was that more politic?:o )

If they can find a place for the artwork (actually, both the art auction stuff AND Celebrity's collection) that doesn't bother me, I'll be happy.:D And I promise to do my best by making up for any lost revenue by supporting the Martini Bar!:)

Andrew

But on a three week cruise, that's not even ten per day! :D (hic)

Of course, reading the fine print, that 200 martinis is equivalent to the profit on ONE painting!:eek: Think I'd have to sabotage the auction somehow if I wanted to have any hope of keeping my liver.

Andrew

Archived