2 excursions on same day... will I have time?

TMW67

When we go to Alaska early July, we will have a brief moment where we are at Tracy Arm Inlet (30 min.) then head up to Juneau and be there from 1:00 pm - 10 pm. We are interested in doing the Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer tour which is 6 hrs., but also want to do the Extended Helicopter Glacier Trek (5 1/4 hrs) or the Helicopter Glacier Trek (4 1/4 hrs), all Holland excursions. Has anyone ever done this before? Will we have time for both? Not sure when the helicopter tours run, so don't know if it would be feasible to do both. If I booked independently & go later instead of relying on a set time thru Holland, would that work? 

Edited by TMW67

2 minutes ago, TMW67 said:

When we go to Alaska early July, we will have a brief moment where we are at Tracy Arm Inlet (30 min.) then head up to Juneau and be there from 1:00 pm - 10 pm. We are interested in doing the Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer tour which is 6 hrs., but also want to do the Extended Helicopter Glacier Trek (5 1/4 hrs) or the Helicopter Glacier Trek (4 1/4 hrs), all Holland excursions. Has anyone ever done this before? Will we have time for both? Not sure when the helicopter tours run, so don't know if it would be feasible to do both. If I booked independently & go later instead of relying on a set time thru Holland, would that work? 

How much time is there between the tours?  I my experience, tours often run late...

What exactly is your itinerary?   For day of Juneau?     Please also remove your script font for easier reading-  especially on phones.  🤩.  

copy exactly what HAL has posted on your itinerary fro the entire day. I need that information.   

Sorry, I can't edit my original post, but this is the itinerary:

DAY 1   Vancouver, B.C.     4:30 pm
DAY 2    Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
DAY 3    Tracy Arm Inlet     9:00 am - 9:30 am
DAY 3    Juneau, Alaska    1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
DAY 4    Skagway, Alaska    7:00 am - 8:00 pm
DAY 5    Glacier Bay    7:00 am - 4:00 pm
DAY 6    Ketchikan, Alaska   11:00 am - 7:00 pm
DAY 7   Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
DAY 8   Vancouver, B.C.    7:00 am

33 minutes ago, TMW67 said:

Sorry, I can't edit my original post, but this is the itinerary:

DAY 1   Vancouver, B.C.     4:30 pm
DAY 2    Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
DAY 3    Tracy Arm Inlet     9:00 am - 9:30 am
DAY 3    Juneau, Alaska    1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
DAY 4    Skagway, Alaska    7:00 am - 8:00 pm
DAY 5    Glacier Bay    7:00 am - 4:00 pm
DAY 6    Ketchikan, Alaska   11:00 am - 7:00 pm
DAY 7   Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
DAY 8   Vancouver, B.C.    7:00 am

If you were to book the Tracy Arm add on tour,    you'd need to find a glacier tour that doesn't start until   after 4pm.   

The Extended is likely, out,   in the past the last tour was at 1:30p    I don't find the glacier trek,  a good option,  because it's too short.  🙂    But a possible option-  since in the past the last tour out was 4pm.  

You should be able to do a regular glacier landing however.