Holland American Gift Card Promotion - Are Others Having Problems Receiving Their Bonus Cards

Longwood50

I purchased some Holland American Gift Cards during their promotion that indicated that they would provide a $200 additional bonus card for each $1,000 card purchased.  That was back in June the promotion ended June 30.  I was told that I would get my digital cards immediately and the bonus cards in 2 to 3 business days.  I have called several times and emailed the gift card department.  I have never heard back from the gift card department and the agents just tell me that they are backlogged.  I can understand some delay but to go from a couple of business days to now almost 2 months is already straining credibility.  Anyone else having these problems getting their bonus cards? 

I did this twice. First time I didn't receive the bonus within two days, I called and got the email within an hour. Second time I got the email within 24 hours without calling.

Did you request actual cards or an email with the information?

Ordered on May 24,2020. I received the actual cards about a week later. Still waiting for digital bonus card via email. I have spoken to the gift card department several times and got told they are severely backlogged due to layoffs and furloughs but bonus card will be forthcoming and to be patient..... could take up to six months before I receive it!