Premium Deluxe Balcony on Majestic

aksharp1

Hello! We are looking into booking the Majestic Princess for Alaska for 2021. We are interested in the Premium Deluxe Balcony (CAT D4) that are located forward on Deck 9 (dolphin). Can anyone tell me if they are covered or partially covered or not covered at all? I know they are larger balconies that extend farther out so just wondering how covered (or not covered) they are. Also, if anyone has any reviews on these rooms located in that specific part of the ship, that would be wonderful, too. And if anyone has pictures of the balcony, that would be pretty terrific!

Thank so much!

6 hours ago, aksharp1 said:

Hello! We are looking into booking the Majestic Princess for Alaska for 2021. We are interested in the Premium Deluxe Balcony (CAT D4) that are located forward on Deck 9 (dolphin). Can anyone tell me if they are covered or partially covered or not covered at all? I know they are larger balconies that extend farther out so just wondering how covered (or not covered) they are. Also, if anyone has any reviews on these rooms located in that specific part of the ship, that would be wonderful, too. And if anyone has pictures of the balcony, that would be pretty terrific!

Thank so much!

We took a photo looking down from our Baja deck balcony to the Dolphin deck balconies

on the first Majestic Princess cruise and it looks like they are partially covered.

majbalc.jpg.da8b71969e821c7b38071d73289f18ca.jpg

Sandra

• 2 weeks later...

We cruised on the Majestic last December and I took this photo from the Bridge, looking back on the port side. I am pretty sure the D4 balconies are the larger ones, which are half covered over. When I saw them, I thought I must book one of these one day. 

Hope it helps.  

image.thumb.png.63642ce391cfdb1547b7b142fff05a47.png