When will Itineraries Fall of 2022 and beyond be published

NjoyCruises

Greetings,  I have never sailed Oceania before but considering it.  When do they normally publish the itinerary for Fall of 2022 and beyond?  Specially the Mediterranean and Transatlantic cruises.  I’ve only sailed Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.  Thanks 

21 minutes ago, NjoyCruises said:

Greetings,  I have never sailed Oceania before but considering it.  When do they normally publish the itinerary for Fall of 2022 and beyond?  Specially the Mediterranean and Transatlantic cruises.  I’ve only sailed Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.  Thanks 

New itineraries are usually rolled out in April and November. Remember that these are relatively small ships in high demand. So, they fill fast. 

BTW: You are in for a far better experience than with your past cruise lines.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response Flatbush Flyer.   I have been reading the posts on Oceania and excited to try the line.  We were thinking of doing a Greece itinerary. They seemed very port intensive and think maybe going a land based tour instead.  We like spending time on the ships.  We thought a transatlantic from Rome or Barcelona to USA would be better. I was hoping to stay on top of things to get a decent cabin.  
Hoping this COVID situation gets under control.