FDR says "fleet returns in earnest" not until 2Q2021

babysteps

2 hours ago, blacksmith said:

It has been reported that Crystal has stopped paying their creditors.

4 minutes ago, clo said:

Crystal is owned by Genting (more known for Asian "Dream Cruises" and "Star Cruises"). Word started a couple of days ago that Genting is in deep trouble.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Travel-Leisure/Investors-abandon-Genting-cruise-unit-after-debt-freeze

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/cruise-ship-operator-genting-hong-kong-suspends-payments-creditors

4 hours ago, blacksmith said:

It has been reported that Crystal has stopped paying their creditors. I learned this from a Regent post that had a link to the Points Guy or something like that. My tech skills are limited or I would include the link here. I’m sure there are some (with skills) that can provide more info on this.
Sorry for the apparent bad news, but I felt you should be made aware.
Bob

2 hours ago, clo said:

Thanks Blacksmith & Clo- it appears our bargain river cruise may not be much of a bargain! Luckily no money at all needed til end of Oct, but would have 2nd, 3rd & 4th thoughts about paying entire amount that would be due. I'll keep watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. We had anthems to Dubai this November but cancelled it for an April 1 trip of anthems to Barcelona. Here’s to hoping the vaccine is here and everything is a go. Talking to the oceania guy Eric, only half the boat’s capacity will be used. Every other cabin I guess. More extensive scrutiny for guest wanting to board also. Rectal temperature checks too.  Lol lol.  Yep better have the vaccine shot or you don’t get on is a good idea. Maybe a couple different vaccine shots just to make sure. Can’t be too careful.