Things about Costa Cruises That You Love

snipboy

I have a cruise booked in April on the Mediterranea. I've read a lot of complaints that were generally of a mild nature--at least in my opinion. I have cruised RCCL and Holland. Both had pros and cons, and things that disturbed me as well as enchanted me! I'd say neither was a perfect line, but I thoroughly enjoyed each cruise despite them. I want to develop a list of the unique things that make Costa a great cruiseline. So, someone get this party started!!

snip

Cleanliness - they are always cleaning, painting, etc.

Friendliness - every one of the staff we met were pleasant, smiled and told you good morning

Beauty - the ship is simply beautiful

Embarkation - it was 15 minutes max!!! and we got onboard an hour earlier than advertised so get to the pier early

Cabin Stewards - all of them are wonderful - this was my third Costa Cruise and I always end up tipping my steward a little extra because of the extra they always give us

I have a cruise booked in April on the Mediterranea. I've read a lot of complaints that were generally of a mild nature--at least in my opinion. I have cruised RCCL and Holland. Both had pros and cons, and things that disturbed me as well as enchanted me! I'd say neither was a perfect line, but I thoroughly enjoyed each cruise despite them. I want to develop a list of the unique things that make Costa a great cruiseline. So, someone get this party started!!

1.BEAUTIFUL DECOR

2.TOGA NIGHT

3.FRENDLINESS OF CREW

4.SO MUCH TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NOT TIME TO SLEEP

5.VERY GOOD PRICE

6.VERY GOOD KIDS PROGRAM

7.TEA TIME !!!REAL TEA !THEY MAKE IT FOR YOU ON YOUR OWN CAP.

8.MIDNIGHT BUFFET EVERY NIGHT(EVEN YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY,GO SEE THE PRESENTATION);)

Archived