Some positive RCL news + last sentence says it all

37 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

I don't believe HicksRA was trying to get into a mask wearing pissing contest. Unless I misread him, I think he meant that it wouldn't be a vacation to him if he has to wear a mask on the ship. I feel the same way. I am not going to cruise until the need to wear a mask is no longer necessary. I just don't want to cruise until wearing a mask is no longer necessary. I believe that's what he meant... He didn't say he was refusing to wear a mask. 

As far as feeling "morbid". Yes, I agree with him. I feel like I'm in a twilight episode every time I go out shopping. I wear a mask too. 

Thank you 2chiefs. That’s exactly what I meant. Some on here just want to preach when they should be listening to the sermon. 
IMO, a cruise would not be enjoyable for me wearing a mask the whole time.  And equally, a lot of the enjoyment is interacting with others; seeing the smiles and expressions on their faces - not looking at a mask with eyes and trying to understand a muffled conversation. 
Just my opinion and I thought I was entitled to it. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Thank you 2chiefs. That’s exactly what I meant. Some on here just want to preach when they should be listening to the sermon. 
IMO, a cruise would not be enjoyable for me wearing a mask the whole time.  And equally, a lot of the enjoyment is interacting with others; seeing the smiles and expressions on their faces - not looking at a mask with eyes and trying to understand a muffled conversation. 
Just my opinion and I thought I was entitled to it. 

Yeah, sometimes the meaning gets lost in the words and cause misunderstandings.

Cheers