Caribbean Welcome November 2021

Hi you just do a dummy booking for the cabin you have then select 'book your cabin' you can either let them select for you or select the payment option that option will then show all available cabins on the deck plan that you can book in your chosen category. Not a very good explanation I known but try it. Just ask if you have any other questions. Easy to say but I would go for the largest balcony cabin you can afford just in case you are isolated 😉

So you are taking a chance even with all the restrictions, rather you than me.  Its going to be very strange for you, nothing like a normal cruise. Until a vaccine no way would I want to be in such close proximity on a ship with 2000 people. 

2 hours ago, KOPITE 96 said:

Hello ormy, we are hoping that a vaccine will be in place as it is a year away. I don't think that anything will ever be normal for a long time to come but we are trying to be optimistic and hopeful for the future. 

I hope it goes, you have a great time and stay safe. We have 2 booked for next year, but if they get cancelled we get the deposit back. You realise that some on here will say you should be locked up as optimism isn't allowed.

Edited by zap99
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

Hi Jim  i had my deposit put back in my account in next to no time for our U.S cruise, hopefully U.S.A will be back on the cards for summer 2022 ,  so summer 2021 will be a bucket and spade holiday in Majorca either from B,mouth or Soton airports , Logan air have put a couple of jets into So,ton, if not it will be TUI from B,mouth .

Hi SS

Good to hear that you,ve received your deposit back

We booked via local TA and although I contacted them 3 weeks ago haven,t received ours back yet.Not in any great hurry as know we,ll get it once they get round to it.

Like you  hopefully USA will be back up and running 2022

A bucket n spade holiday in Majorca SS! Dont knock it 😉

We got to majorca nigh on every year,love the place,nice and chilled and perfect for recovery after a weeks cruising 

Ps

Watched the highlights of your game last week.Played some tidy stuff

Edited by Jim The Scot