What can FCC's be used for? (besides a cruise)

basilseal

6 minutes ago, basilseal said:

Ok Thank you

Online there are 2 prices; one a basic price and the other an all in price (drinks, gratuities etc).  Am I limited to the basic price or can I book the all in price fare with FCC's.

thanks

you can book the all in price with your FCCs

14 hours ago, basilseal said:

Ok Thank you

Online there are 2 prices; one a basic price and the other an all in price (drinks, gratuities etc).  Am I limited to the basic price or can I book the all in price fare with FCC's.

thanks

Yes! That’s your loop hole to pay gratuities, drinks, and specialty dining with FCC. We’ve booked two cruises that way, and FCC covered the all in price.

Mind you, both those cruises have since been cancelled, but that’s another story.😄

11 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Can FCC be applied to an existing booking? Or must it be used for a new booking?

In case our February cruise is cancelled, the answer would make a difference in whether we accept a refund or FCC.

Thanks.

My FCC hadn’t appeared yet and I had a booking.  My TA got it accelerated ad it was applied to my booking, so, based on my experience I would say yes, it can be applied to an existing booking.

5 minutes ago, kazu said:

My FCC hadn’t appeared yet and I had a booking.  My TA got it accelerated ad it was applied to my booking, so, based on my experience I would say yes, it can be applied to an existing booking.

Thanks. Hope I don't have to make a decision - would much rather go on the February cruise. Just thought it best to have the details.

• Like 1