Will this work for a formal Princess night?

sassystyxfan

I wish I could help you, but I have the opposite problem with narrow feet! It's funny because I can wear slides or thongs and keep them on my feet but pumps without an ankle strap will never stay on my feet.

I also have narrow feet. I can wear a B width most of the time, but sometimes need an A width. I have great luck weith Stuart Weitzman and Anne Klein shoes in their A widths.

I really don't want to get ivory shoes because I want to wear the same dressy shoes all three formal nights. I think with the black bolero and black sash that the black strappy sandals will tie it all in. No? Am I way off base here?

These are glittery, satiny

ninaf147143_79798_lg.jpg

Good choice IMO.

I am still with the original strappy shoes, or a go with a mule strappy heel shoe. I don't think you should go w/something else since you are wearing the black sash. Just my opinion.

And as far as the WH/BM dress it love, it was a black strapless, but sculpted around the breast as opposed to straight across the chest, with white embroidery all over the dress. A classic black cotton twill type fabric w/all the white threading for embroidery. I would wear this for a casual night. It was like $149 and not online either, I already looked as a back up.

They also have these great thong sandals right now, for wearing by the pool or w/ capris. they are black with a silver circle type medallion on top of the foot and they were only $24, so I got those.

I also have narrow feet. I can wear a B width most of the time, but sometimes need an A width. I have great luck weith Stuart Weitzman and Anne Klein shoes in their A widths.

I can buy normal width shoes, but I just have to be careful with the style. Shoes that are naturally wide just don't work for me. Slingbacks seem to work, because it's like a strap, but non-slingback pumps without a strap just fall right off my feet. Sandals are different. I think it's the same thing with the slingback, the strap in back seems to hook on my heel and keep the shoe on. Or backless shoes that I can keep on (years of practice with flip-flops :D ). My feet just aren't so narrow that I have to buy the special narrow sizes, but just narrow enough that some styles won't stay on. Plus I have a high arch, which complicates things a little more comfort wise.

I can buy normal width shoes, but I just have to be careful with the style. Shoes that are naturally wide just don't work for me. Slingbacks seem to work, because it's like a strap, but non-slingback pumps without a strap just fall right off my feet. Sandals are different. I think it's the same thing with the slingback, the strap in back seems to hook on my heel and keep the shoe on. Or backless shoes that I can keep on (years of practice with flip-flops :D ). My feet just aren't so narrow that I have to buy the special narrow sizes, but just narrow enough that some styles won't stay on. Plus I have a high arch, which complicates things a little more comfort wise.

Funny, but I can't wear slingbacks at all. That back strap always falls off, unless there's also a strap over the arch. I like backless sandals and have no problems with them as long as they're not too wide.

I also have a high arch (my wet foot imprint is two seperate sections). Because of that, my feet look fabulous in a D'Orsay cut pump. (open on both sides). If you have a high arch, you should try that cut on, it would probably look great on you too.

Archived