Cruise cancelled by Carnival but won't let me choose a refund option online?

SwimCarrie

Good morning! What a bummer of a morning...our September Miracle cruise out of SF was what was keeping me positive in all of this! I do need help, though, and I'm on hold with Carnival (yeah, good luck!) but when I try to choose a FCC, it says this offer isn't valid for my sailing. Are they just having a glitch since the cruise is still showing up in my Cruise Manager, too? I guess I could give it time, but I want my credit so I can book the next one (and get a good cabin, as there will be more people doing the same thing as time goes on). Anyone have any idea under what circumstance you can't get the FCC and OBC offer?

Thanks and hoping this very Monday of a Wednesday gets more positive news! 

48 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

I tried to refund my Paid in full March cruise on the Glory and get the same message. Currently been waiting on hold for rep for the past 30 minutes, 

I had the same thing happen, I tried again an hour later and it accepted my request.

You may need to pick several future cruises to choose from, just keep giving dates until they find once that works. I was able to move a cruise from May 2021 to Sept of 2022 on Horizon. All onboard credit transferred. Still got same room class (Havana) Carnival had not cancelled that cruise yet. I did it this morning. Just emailed my PVP and traded a few emails and gave him the approval.