Balcony overlooked

yorkie46

We did a transatlantic on Ventura a couple of years ago in a D deck cabin and the never bothered us at all that we were overlooked. Next January we are on Azura and again in a D deck cabin because we loved the cabin we had on Ventura.

Peter and Jenny

We have had a cabin on D deck and enjoyed the extras but if I could choose would prefer the deck above as the space is outside rather than inside and you have the advantage of half your balcony being covered and not visible from above.  There is no shade on D deck when in full sun.  Always wary of a mug or glass being dropped from above.  Although never heard of any accident caused this way.  
Our worst balcony experience was a mini suite overlooked from the glass walkway on Royal.  ☺️☺️  You really did feel like being in a zoo.  

8 hours ago, seapals2 said:

We have had a cabin on D deck and enjoyed the extras but if I could choose would prefer the deck above as the space is outside rather than inside and you have the advantage of half your balcony being covered and not visible from above.  There is no shade on D deck when in full sun.  Always wary of a mug or glass being dropped from above.  Although never heard of any accident caused this way.  
Our worst balcony experience was a mini suite overlooked from the glass walkway on Royal.  ☺️☺️  You really did feel like being in a zoo.  

I often wander onto my C deck balcony whilst using my electric razor, and feel a bit comforted that if I dropped it, it might be retrievable, maybe I should worry more about hitting a D Deck passenger.