Celebrity Eclipse - cabin 1229, 1231 or 1122 for Transpacific cruise?

Going on a transpacific from Hawaii to Australia.  I prefer the bed by the bath layout.  Any thoughts on bed arrangement or balcony size for 1229 or 1231?  Any thoughts on port vs starboard (hence the 1122 choice)?  I wasn't thinking that side of the ship would matter, but I see a lot of comments that the side of the ship matters significantly on a TA cruise, so wondering if anyone had thoughts about a TP? 

I really want to be close to those elevators to be able to pop down for a drink and I don't want Aqua class because of the pool deck right above us. 

Any suggestions?

Both 1229 and 1122 have bed by the bath with the same size large balcony, and 1231 has bed by the balcony with the largest balcony.

I would choose 1229 because I like bed by the bath and looking forward. 

Since I've never done a Westbound TP, maybe someone else can opine on which side gets the most sun during the crossing, if that is an issue.  I believe the port side does during a Westbound TA, so it might be the same for a Fall TP.

I agree, all three of those staterooms are in a great location to the aft elevators, up to the lawn club, and down to the dining and martini bar.   🍷

We've sailed in 1231 twice (bed by balcony) on TAs (and also 1108, the equivalent on the port side, but bed by bath).  It's a fabulous, convenient location, and with cabins above and below.  (Same for the other staterooms you are considering.)  The balcony is larger than the balcony of 1129.   We prefer to look forward, so 1231 fits that bill for us.  Personally, we have a slight preference for the bed by the balcony, but not enough that it would drive our decision over things like being on the "correct" side for sun on a TA, or having a larger balcony.   

Having never done a TP, I can't answer the question about sun on one side or the other.  (On a westbound fall TA, it is the port side that gets the sun.)  You might also want to pose that specific question over in the dedicated forum for Transatlantics and Transpacifics:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2474-transatlantic-transpacific-repositioning-trans-ocean-cruises/

I just did a very quick search in that forum for "sun," and came up (again, very quickly), with this short thread that may be helpful to you (you can of course create a new thread to ask about your own itinerary):

Enjoy whatever you decide!

Edited by Turtles06