Eclipse Hump cabins

lara h

Been offered the following: #7179, 7241, 7245, 7217, 7241 and # 8226, 8279, 8283 as a replacement for #7264 & #8230 as these 2 were "snapped" up in the time I was speaking to the agent 😞

Also, we have a preference for the bed near the bathroom!

Have checked most of these on the spreadsheet and look pretty suitable with the extended hump balconies & bed near the bathroom.

Appreciate any input to secure a booking for Oct 22 Honolulu to Sydney, which was canceled from Sept 20 🙂

Many thanks,

Lynn

You have lots of great choices.  If it were me, I prefer to be facing forward on the hump, so I would stay with 8230 and for the second room, 8226.  Both of these have the largest balconies of all the staterooms on the hump.   If you want to stay on the back side of the hump, then go for 8279 and 8283.  They also have the largest balconies.  Keep in mind the port side is the smoking side down on deck 5, but with being up that high you probably won't get any smoke affecting you when out on the balcony.

My first choice would be starboard side, 8230 & 8226.  All of these staterooms have bed by the bath.

Edited by Auntiemomo

Thanks for your reply Auntiemomo,

#8230 was our preferred cabin however while I was talking to the agent it went, so have locked in #7241 as it has the largest size balcony with bed by bathroom.

14 hours ago, lara h said:

Thanks for your reply Auntiemomo,

#8230 was our preferred cabin however while I was talking to the agent it went, so have locked in #7241 as it has the largest size balcony with bed by bathroom.

I just checked.  If your sailing is 22 OCT 2022, both 8230 and 8226 and still available.  Someone must have had 8230 on a temporary hold and then released it.  

Hi Lara,

We we sailed Eclipse together in 2015 to the Baltic and had a pre  embarkation dinner in Southampton.

I have attached a balcony photo of 6214, which although not one of your choices was a 1A cabin. I believe you were 2 floors above us.

B938C6AD-5306-4290-908C-E8E53D0C2A20.jpeg

• Like 1

We also prefer the forward facing hump balcony on the starboard side. Though of course port shouldn’t matter if you’re going to be deck 7 or higher, we’ve never had issues with smokers on deck 5 portside.

Well hi, Upwarduk...of course I remember you both, think you were one below us (we were #7264).

David & I really enjoyed your company & chats we had together. Hope things are going steady for you both in this crazy world we are in right now. 

Best wishes,

Lynn and David 🙂