Final Payment Date

vinsheer

Again I am faced with a looming final payment date. From reading these boards it is my understanding that I can ask for an extension. My question for those who have done this is whether or not the new final payment date will show up in the Cruise Manager or do they send you an email verification? Would be more comfortable to actually see this new date somewhere. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to know the answer to this question.  My final payment is due in a few days for a July cruise.  I don't want to take someone's word for it over the phone and not have it in writing.  Would appreciate if anyone that has gotten an extension of their final payment let us know the scoop.  Thank you🙂

We are booked on a b2b for July this year.  Carnival moved the final payment dates for both cruises out to 45 days prior to sail date. No questions asked. I seriously doubt that either of these cruises will sail but I can't help but be hopeful.

• Like 1

When i changed my Final Payment date they sent me an email with my booking info showing the new final payment date. Arrived within a few minutes of concluding the call.

It also appears in my Cruise manager area on the Carnival site. But it took a couple of days before it appeared there correctly.

Hope that answers your question.

1 hour ago, tytanbri said:

I called my PVP last week and they said they extended my date until April 30th but it is not showing up on the Carnival site and I did not receive an email. My final payment is due April 4th. 

tytanbri, we are on the same cruise together.  You should call your PVP again asap.  Keep in mind the 4th is Easter.  If your PVP forgot to extend your due date, Carnival will cancel your booking if you don't pay your final payment.  I'm glad that I now have until May 14th for Carnival to cancel the cruise or I can reschedule to a later cruise with no penalty.  You should ask for more time too.  

6 minutes ago, pamesacruisin said:

tytanbri, we are on the same cruise together.  You should call your PVP again asap.  Keep in mind the 4th is Easter.  If your PVP forgot to extend your due date, Carnival will cancel your booking if you don't pay your final payment.  I'm glad that I now have until May 14th for Carnival to cancel the cruise or I can reschedule to a later cruise with no penalty.  You should ask for more time too.  

I will call him again. We already have three cruises scheduled for next year and plan to move the money to one of those. If I can't get my PVP I will just go ahead and pay the balance left. The $ is going to Carnival anyway it will just be a little earlier 🙂

3 hours ago, tytanbri said:

I will call him again. We already have three cruises scheduled for next year and plan to move the money to one of those. If I can't get my PVP I will just go ahead and pay the balance left. The $ is going to Carnival anyway it will just be a little earlier 🙂

If you pay the balance and Carnival cancels the cruise, you'll get the 600 in OBC that you can then use on one of your 2022 cruises. 

I called my TA and they said that Carnival has not extended the July cruise payment date yet. They said if it does not come out early next week, it won't be extended. Pretty crazy that I will have to pay for my July cruise before the June cruises. However, I am taking that as a sign cruising "may" start in July.

8 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

If you pay the balance and Carnival cancels the cruise, you'll get the 600 in OBC that you can then use on one of your 2022 cruises. 

Plus they gave an extra $100 for those that chose not to cancel before March 31st.