Portofino Online Reservation!

outatsea

You can book the Portofino Restaurant onboard the Navigator online now if you have already a cruise booked with RSSC. When you go to their website and log in under My Cruises you can see all the cruises you have booked. There are several links, one of them is Restaurant Reservation for the Portofino. Another new link is Online Butler form where you can request your suite preferences if you are booked in a butler suite.

Did anybody use these features already?

Perhaps this only comes up when your excursions become available online -- I think it's three months out. If you look at your booked cruise under My Cruises, you'll see where it says "Before you sai:". Right under there it will tell you when your shore excursion requests will become available. Once they do, there will be a link to signing up for shore excursions online. Maybe at that point, another link will also appear, to book restaurant reservations?

LeeAnne

I just booked Portofino for my March 6 cruise. It's a good thing as one night was already gone.The only seating options appear to be 7 or 7:30. Booking on line is a nice feature as it saves us from having to rush to the desk as soon as we hit the ship.

Archived