Contact Info for MSC ?

thesnoopster2

Does anyone have any good and reliable contact information for anyone at MSC?  Preferably for someone that can actually get something done?

Quick story is I booked my cruise for Nov 2021 on 12/31/2020 and paid my $400 deposit.  Thanks to working in the healthcare industry and having hotel status, I was able to get some really nice discounts.  I had to email both departments and send them proof and all that crap and MSC sent me my updated booking info with all the discounts and such on 1/13/2021.  At this point I was a happy camper and checked out the app every once in a while to see what might pop up.  March 8th I go into the app and my cruise is just flat out gone.  I go online and its just gone.

I call the 1-800# and they advised a travel agent named Tracy called in the morning of March 8th and cancelled my cruise.  Funny part of this is I did not book through an agent, it was a direct booking on the MSC website.  MSC admitted their phone rep did not verify the name, the sailing, or the date of the cruise.  The travel agent just said, cancel booking #xxxxx and they did it.  The phone rep apologized and said she would re-instate the cruise.  She also agreed I should get an upgrade and/or at least $100 of onboard credit per person.  I never received a phone call or an email to let me know it was cancelled.    

Here is the fun part, she reinstated it for the current day price and didn't give me the previous discounts that had been confirmed.  This resulted in a 35% increase in the price of the cruise.  I also had to pay a new deposit with the 'promise' the first deposit was refunded - I still have not received my refund.  I was told to email the previous booking confirmation with the discounted price to mscexistingreservations and I should hear back within 48 hours.  Nothing.  Then was told 5 days.  Nothing.  Next I was told, "give them a week" and, nothing.  Then they told me to give them 2 weeks.  Nothing.  Then I was told to re-mail them.  After 3 weeks, I called in again and was told, "nah, don't email them, email these people (reservations@msccruisesusa.com)"  Gave that a few days and nothing.  Sunday night, April 4th, I emailed mscexisting, reservations, the email address for the mscvoygers club that helped me get that matching done and also emailed the mschealthcarehero that gave me the healthcare discount.  Here we are, early Friday morning and nothing.  I have called the 1-800# 10 times with an average call time to 25 minutes so almost 4 hours on the phone with zero results.

I haven't booked my flights yet because I don't know what is going on anymore.  Price of flights were $250 - $275 and have increased by $100 per person.  So not only am I looking at uncertainty due to the industry, I don't know what's happening with my specific booking so I'm not going to book a flight till I know this info and the delay is costing my funds, I don't know when or even if I will get my deposit back, let alone the interest I am now paying for two deposits.

Does anyone have any good contract info for MSC? 

Can't help with contact info. Depending on how you paid the deposits IMHO your best course of action is to do a charge back on your credit card and get your money out of MSC altogether.  What you're experiencing is typical MSC customer service nowadays.  Many people have waited a year or more for refunds.

All I can say is good luck.

We are close to 13 months waiting for FCC.  We've been escalated more times then you can count as have others.  Emailed MSC, later wrote snail mail to Miami top exec, then later email to another.  Not a peep back.

Just over 30 days at promised refund at 60 days for another trip.