75 days until we sail (or don't sail)

CineGraphic

1 hour ago, helenb said:

People were asking for my update... I made final payment on my July 5 Ruby cruise today. I thought for sure we'd have word before final payment as to whether or not this cruise will take place. Sigh... Still hoping that it does!

Me too because we would be sailing on the same cruise! As I stated earlier, I booked a sure thing on the RCI Adventure of the Seas later in July. I am done getting my hopes up only to be let down...again.🙏 

25 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Me too because we would be sailing on the same cruise! As I stated earlier, I booked a sure thing on the RCI Adventure of the Seas later in July. I am done getting my hopes up only to be let down...again.🙏 

I'm on a different cruise, but I booked a sure thing on the X Millennium later in July.  That had final payment this weekend.  

1 hour ago, abbydancer said:

I'm on a different cruise, but I booked a sure thing on the X Millennium later in July.  That had final payment this weekend.  

❤️❤️❤️ We cruise lovers gonna do what we cruise lovers love to do.….cruise! 🚢🚢

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was my 6th cancellation and each one is disappointing.  I have 2 more booked in 2021 and hope they get to sail.

Perhaps we should change the name of the thread to "75 days until we don't sail". 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, srice said:

This was my 6th cancellation and each one is disappointing.  I have 2 more booked in 2021 and hope they get to sail.

Perhaps we should change the name of the thread to "75 days until we don't sail". 

We are sitting on 12 cancellations. But, we have 7 more bookings to go!