Adventure of the Seas

royalnewbie

Happy to report that for now both Adventure and Explorer of the Seas have temporarily been spare the disastrous "amplification" that destroys the lovely fitness center and removes the complimentary amenities. The fitness center on Adventure is of a decent size with treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and a small weights area with machines and limited free weights. 

There are men's and women's locker rooms with a large changing area and lockers (trade your seapass for a locker key at the spa reception desk), six showers including a larger accessible stall, and a large sauna and steam room in the respective locker rooms. Enjoy these facilities while you can, before the amping guts these ships like they did to poor Navigator.  

• Like 2

On 5/1/2021 at 2:26 PM, CntPAcruiser said:

Happy to report that for now both Adventure and Explorer of the Seas have temporarily been spare the disastrous "amplification" that destroys the lovely fitness center and removes the complimentary amenities. The fitness center on Adventure is of a decent size with treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and a small weights area with machines and limited free weights. 

There are men's and women's locker rooms with a large changing area and lockers (trade your seapass for a locker key at the spa reception desk), six showers including a larger accessible stall, and a large sauna and steam room in the respective locker rooms. Enjoy these facilities while you can, before the amping guts these ships like they did to poor Navigator.  

Awesome!  Thanks

• 2 years later...

Leaving next week for a quickie 8 nighter and I'm hoping this is still the case.  I'm also doing the TA next October, 2024 from Port Canaveral to Portugal before it's 3 week refurbishment before it leaves again from Barcelona back to Port Canaveral, which I'm booked on also.  I'm praying that they leave the steam and sauna rooms alone. 🙏😬