Cabin 6315 Panorama

travelplus

Looks like you will be above Bonsai.  You will also be right above a main gathering area (not sure how many can actually gather) for the Steakhouse, as well as the Alchemy Bar (which can get a bit loud depending on the type of crowd.

jjj.jpg.e5868ff0927e3669e21ccc576f98def0.jpg

Edited by lincdax

I'd pick deck 8 if cost is similar. I had a cabin on 8 and it was nice and quiet and also convenient enough. Staying near the forward elevators is helpful too. They didn't seem to be as busy as the rest and it's a easy stair climb to Lido and back down.  I'm doing lido on my next Panorama cruise (super convenient). 

Edited by cruisingguy007

35 minutes ago, lincdax said:

Looks like you will be above Bonsai.  You will also be right above a main gathering area (not sure how many can actually gather) for the Steakhouse, as well as the Alchemy Bar (which can get a bit loud depending on the type of crowd.

20 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

I'd pick deck 8 if cost is similar. I had a cabin on 8 and it was nice and quiet and also convenient enough. Staying near the forward elevators is helpful too. They didn't seem to be as busy as the rest and it's a easy stair climb to Lido and back down.  I'm doing lido on my next Panorama cruise (super convenient). 

36 minutes ago, lincdax said:

Thanks for the info! Its sometimes hard to see the corresponding venue downstairs. I will keep my Cabin! I have a Whitenoise App on my phone that literally works wonders!

10 hours ago, travelplus said:

Yes I agree. Why are they showing the SKy Trampoline Area next to it if its only on Deck 7? 

The Sky Zone is on deck 7, but it the heigth of the area takes up space on deck 8 (just air).