Pullmantur possibly rising like a Phoenix from the ashes?

Stockjock

I posted this January 12th on the Celebrity boards.  I got flamed and several wanted to argue with me, so the host locked the thread.

That aside, I see that Infinity and Constellation are now on the move.  My guess is that they are being transferred to Pullmantur.

Will Pullmantur rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes?

Here's my post from the Celebrity Boards in January...

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Infinity and Constellation may be going bye bye...

Stockjock

By Stockjock, 
January 12 in Celebrity Cruises

From Pullmantur's website...

NEWS: In late-November 2020 were published documents according to which (as part of the company's restructuring plan) Pullmantur could resume operations in December 2021 with a fleet of two (transferred from Celebrity Cruises) Millennium-class ships (names to be announced). Celebrity's Millennium-Class liners are 4 (Constellation, Infinity, Millennium, Summit). The financing deal with Royal Caribbean Group (owner of 49% Pullmantur shares) includes a revised business plan and is based on all the rebookings (with FCC) of former Pullmantur customers.

Because Millennium and Summit have been revolutionized, that leaves the 2 remaining Millennium-class ships, Infinity and Constellation, as the obvious candidates to be transferred/sold to Pullmantur.

In fact, I was booked on a cruise out of Miami on Infinity in December 2021 and they changed the ship to Summit, which would tie in with this, if it occurs.

Edited January 12 by Stockjock

wp2147681.png

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 1

I agree with you that it's a strong possibility. Constellation has bunkered and is at Malta Anchorage, Infinity destination shown as "drifting, awaiting orders". Something appears to be pending.

• Like 2