Sunset Veranda on Millennium questions

nunuc2000

Yes the classification change is a bit weird.  I thought they were doing it to be able to raise the price even higher on these but on the sailings I've looked at they were in the ball park of a C3 or cheaper.   They also changed some mid ship C2 to C1 which makes no sense at all.

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, nunuc2000 said:

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I found out that 7203 on the Millennium was available for all three legs of a cruise we have booked for January 2023, and for only $1000 more total for all three legs than the regular balcony we had booked - I jumped all over that!! We LOVE the aft view, and having that huge balcony that is mostly covered is perfect for my sensitive winter white Canadian complexion! LOL! 

But I have a couple of questions... 

1.  How many seats are there? I've seen a few pictures on a site that has multiple photos, but they're all from before the big refurb in 2019 - some have 2 loungers and 2 chairs, some have 4 chairs and two padded loungers, and some have 2 regular chairs and two longer type chair with ottomans... anyone know what it looks like these days?

2.  From that same photo site, that room is shown as C1 Concierge Class, but on my paperwork it shows SV (Sunset Veranda), and on the Celebrity site, it doesn't really show any kind of deck plan to definitively state what category it is. Is SV just a balcony type? I'm okay with that if that's the case... just curious is all. 

Thanks 🙂

I'd love to hear what you thought of your room after your February cruise - you might still be on it given that you said it was 2023 with three legs and it's currently Feb. 24. I just booked an SV on the Millennium that's one deck up, Cabin 8170, for our cruise this July to Alaska. Would love to find out about the furniture on the veranda, etc. Hope your cruise is amazing!