Aqua class cabins

I am sure this question has been asked before and I apologise for that.

My friend (just friend) are hoping to do a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer and then a cruise around Alaska (Covid permitting) in 2022

One of the quotes we have been given includes the price for an Aqua class cabin, on looking into this it only mentions king size beds nothing about twin beds, is this available in Aqua class cabins?

TIA.

Yes, they will separate the beds for you. You can ask your room steward to separate them when you board. Will probably not be done until you go to do dinner. There used to be a way to put in your preferences ahead of time but that may only apply to Captain's Club members? 

When you go into manage your reservation there is a way to do but I’d advise not to! Get Celebrity to do it for you as each time I’ve done it manually there is a crazy glitch that reprices the cruise!

But yes they can separate (I travel with my mum) and even if they are initially together the stateroom attendant will separate them the first evening.

Wendy

On 5/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, wendyam76 said:

When you go into manage your reservation there is a way to do but I’d advise not to! Get Celebrity to do it for you as each time I’ve done it manually there is a crazy glitch that reprices the cruise!

But yes they can separate (I travel with my mum) and even if they are initially together the stateroom attendant will separate them the first evening.

Wendy

Thanks for that Wendy.

Don’t be upset or be disappointed if they are not setup the way you want them.   The cabin attendant will introduce themselves and you can then make your requests.  It will be done before the end of the day.

All it involves is moving the beds apart and moving the nightstand. Along with different bed sheets and coverings

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅