New England Cruise or Bermuda Report Request

lfox02

Hi all,

I have tried my best to search for trip reports on here (the good kinds—with pictures that make you really want to go.) I have come up short when it comes to New England and Bermuda cruises. We are specifically looking to book with NCL on either of these itineraries for next fall. We have only done Caribbean cruises so far, and I have a feeling these would be much different!  Please let me know if you have any links for good options. I’m looking forward to at least daydreaming!

13 minutes ago, lfox02 said:

Hi all,

I have tried my best to search for trip reports on here (the good kinds—with pictures that make you really want to go.) I have come up short when it comes to New England and Bermuda cruises. We are specifically looking to book with NCL on either of these itineraries for next fall. We have only done Caribbean cruises so far, and I have a feeling these would be much different!  Please let me know if you have any links for good options. I’m looking forward to at least daydreaming!

Click "Member Cruise Reviews" on the header above.Then choose either Bermuda or New England/Canada as a destination. Currently there are 5896 Bermuda reviews and 4390 on New England/Canada. You'll read the good, the bad, and the ugly reviews! Many have pictures. Happy cruising!!

We had a wonderful New England/Canada cruise in late summer 2019 on the Celebrity Summit out of Bayonne, NJ (and tag-teamed the NCL Escape for much of it).  I posted a detailed review with photos over on the Celebrity board, at the link below.  The first posts are about the ship, but starting at post 18, you'll get my comments about the ports and excursions, along with photos.  It was a terrific itinerary, and we hope to do something like it again.  If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by Turtles06
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lfox02 said:

Hi all,

This was our trip form New York to Bermuda on the Breakaway. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

This was our trip form New York to Bermuda on the Breakaway. 

Thank you! Exactly what I was hoping to see. However, I am only seeing pictures instead of text. Was that lost during a forum “upgrade”?

No links for you but I can tell you that our three NCL Bermuda cruises were fantastic...

July 2011 NCL Gem - NYC to Bermuda - 30th wedding anniversary

May 2014 NCL Dawn - Boston to Bermuda - dear friends' 50th Jubilee at Sea

August 2015 NCL Breakaway - NYC to Bermuda - other dear friends' kids' wedding

Was booked for May 2020 NCL Gem - Boston to Bermuda - for our retirement celebration but, cancelled due to COVID.  Hoping to rebook sometime soon...