Carnival Caviar and other Explorations

Circlt

If my August 28 cruise on Panorama sails, I’m going to do everything in my power to step up my cruise game and try every ship experience I can, including visiting areas of the ship I previously passed, and especially sampling ALL the food types one can find!  Even in the specialty restaurants!  And, I’m going to take more pictures of the ship, and I’m going to do a DAILY review and post it here!

So here’s my question:  Does Carnival serve caviar and if so where can I find it?!  🥰

What about you? What’s your plan for capturing new experiences on your next cruise?

It was time to get away from all the frustrating flip flopping Carnival Covid Protocol topics and start a new thread about ❤️ THE LOVE

• Like 1

I plan on going on the Panorama in November. We have 3 or 4 sea days, so I'm going to explore every inch of the ship and do more daytime activities. Over the years I've done very few as I'm usually either off the ship or by the pool. It's time to see what's cookin'!

24 minutes ago, txgranny said:

You must book the Chefs Table, its a food experience to remember 

That’s what our plan is. We’re going to try to book the Chefs table for the first time as soon as we’re on board! Hoping to use our obc for it

Edited by BroadwayGirl

When we cruised on the Panorama, we decided the best seats in the theater were on the balcony level directly in the middle.  As the cruise goes on, other people will figure it out too so those seats will be harder to get. The best excursion was Rhythm of the Nights.  It was absolutely fantastic.

We are cruising on the Mardi Gras, so everything will be new.  We are looking forward to new experiences on a brand new ship.