New to American Cruise Lines and just booked on the paddlewheeler AMERICA

nashkan

I just booked a New Orleans to New Orleans in November (Thanksgiving)  I have a single-balcony room....  I can find almost nothing on the America...can anyone help me out?  Would be great to see a video ...would like to see pictures as well....  I just lost my Spouse and this was a BUCKET LIST ITEM ...thank you for any help....

11 minutes ago, nashkan said:

I just booked a New Orleans to New Orleans in November (Thanksgiving)  I have a single-balcony room....  I can find almost nothing on the America...can anyone help me out?  Would be great to see a video ...would like to see pictures as well....  I just lost my Spouse and this was a BUCKET LIST ITEM ...thank you for any help....

Nashkan,

First of all, our condolences on loosing your spouse.

As to finding information about ACL, beyond this site, the next step I would suggest looking at ACL's website -- www.AmericanCruiseLines.com.  

You should be able to find much information there.  Also their telephone number is 1-88-814-6880.  If you still have unanswered questions, post them here and someone should be able to assist you in finding answers.

NRayH

thank you for the info ....I have been to their site and have searched for for Videos of the boat, but little can be had ....ACL has a 360 virtual "coming soon" other that there are pictures of outside  but nothing on inside that I can find.... lots about the other boats     Dan