Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

The area where you pour your own beer also has a bartender and  coffee area. I asked if that’s where you get coffee. The guy said you have order from a waiter. So to get coffee I have to come down sit in the buffet and order from a waiter. Not happy with that. I sat down and the waiter brought me coffee. I asked for a mocha he said he’d get it. I have now finished my coffee and the mocha isn’t here. 

I waited a few more minutes and just left. The guy who was my waiter at the Italian restaurant had come by earlier and asked if I needed anything. I told him I already ordered coffee from another waiter. I probably should’ve reordered from him. 2 is better than none.

• Like 1

I do like that I can walk down the path and be close to the water without having to get in the sand. The beach itself is more walkable. At PH you had to cross the bridge and you would sink in the sand. I’m not sure you’re going to be building sandcastles here, but the beach is easy to walk on.

4F3F253E-592C-4127-B3F8-A1AF2C89CC4F.jpeg

• Like 2