Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

It’s a buffet style line but its half serve yourself and half get served. The get served parts I didn’t really recognize anything i wanted. I’m going try the grill at palace. I think you order off of a menu there. If not I know of a taco station in their buffet.

Edited by Saint Greg

Okay this is a weird one. The server said something to the effect of its a buffet. I think okay…. There must be a buffet somewhere I didn’t see. I assumed people were ordering off of menus because I saw people eating in here and I didn’t see a buffet. 

I walk to the back. I see no buffet. I ask a sever. Apparently the coral grill  is a place where you bring food from the Miramar buffet and eat it here.

Its just across the hall basically. But if this an extension of the buffet they should call it buffet.The view is better. But no. I’m not going to go get buffet food and carry it over here. I’m going to drink this beer and then I’m going to go eat in the buffet. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay I was wrong. It’s a separate buffet in a different room than the la hacienda buffet.

but they’re right next to each other so I don’t get the….whatever. I stepped on the pad that opens the door and was like this isn’t where I thought I was going. It’s just a small circular room with a buffet . So I didn’t even go in. I knew there would be no taco station there it was all buffet no serving stations.

This is la hacienda which is where I’ve eaten all of my meals so far except for the Italian last night. I swear this wasn’t open this morning or yesterday but it goes into what they call the Miramar buffet. I guess maybe they break it down so it doesn’t seem like one huge thing like Riviera has. 

9BA0B0B4-5E34-4B59-8A3E-A8D4E7688E88.jpeg

They have a lot of shopping here. All of the resorts have their stores and there’s the maya mall and there’s that Plaza Mexicana. It would be really easy to stay here and have different experiences every day without leaving the property. This is by palace.

8B4AFD78-3B84-47E5-BADC-197A409A30F7.jpeg

698D292D-B60F-45D3-BC59-CC8C967E883E.jpeg

A1209DF2-043B-4C9C-9E71-3C724BDE09F4.jpeg

65F929F8-BD19-44F7-BD3D-AEEA7B45960B.jpeg

• Like 1