Pre-cruise anticipation

Genessa

Our cruise is Sunday...our cruise is Sunday... :)

I'm starting extra early having pre-cruise anticipation jitters.

Woke up almost an hour before my alarm was set thinking of the things I must do today, tomorrow, Friday...Not even a lot of things...just one quick shopping trip to replenish our portable pharmacy, make sure all bills are pre-paid, etc.

We are going on the Magica and are expecting a wonderful cruise. When we get back I will post my review. I'm curious to see how we will like Costa, being usual Princess cruisers.

I can't wait!!!!

My cruise is next Sunday...My cruise is next Sunday!!! I'm going on the Mediterranea.

I can't wait either!!!

enjoy your cruise!

My daughter just moved from Austin - very interesting city...we enjoyed the bats!

Enjoy your cruise...I'm juealous. I won't be on the Magica for another 32 days and counting. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I haven't been on many cruises, but have heard very mixed opinions about Costa.

Enjoy your cruise...I'm juealous. I won't be on the Magica for another 32 days and counting. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I haven't been on many cruises, but have heard very mixed opinions about Costa.

I know what you mean...I'm very interested to see what it's like.

I know we'll have a great time, being on vacation, not cooking, not cleaning, not working, being on the sea...

I'll be sure to report back :)

Things are coming together nicely. Can see the embark line, the ship, and the Hi Pro Glow that will come over me when I get on the Mediterreanea. :D All I got to do is get through work tomorrow...:eek:

I know...I've been grinning all over the place today :)

I have a friend who is fond of saying that if you aren't having fun, it's your own darn fault. And he's never even been on a cruise!:)

The way I figure it, pre-cruise anticipation is included in the price and if you don't take advantage of it your cruise would be just a little bit less fun.

I can relate about the dog, however. Our daughter and her husband house sit for us so we don't have to put the dog in the kennel.

Archived