Divina Sep. 5th cancelled ?

ALWAYS CRUZIN

After July 18th the test cruises will not be required. MSC says no refunds or credits accepted till after August 28th. What do they have up their sleeve? Will the September 5th cruise sail? Maybe yes, maybe no. Or just stalling? I hope it sails.

3 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

Divina’s first sailing is September 16th, a three day from PC.  This was part of the June 7th MSC press release.  

Dennis

I understand. That was after the cancellation of the September 5th cruise because they were not able to complete the test cruise in time to do the September 5th cruise. Yes the first one now is a 3 day Sep 16

Just now, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I understand. That was after the cancellation of the September 5th cruise because they were not able to complete the test cruise in time to do the September 5th cruise. Yes the first one now is a 3 day Sep 16

Maybe I am not making myself clear. I had September 5th a 7 day cruise cancelled because of the test cruise. So the next one they are expecting to do which is the 16th of September. My question was. This July 18th in Florida. No cruise line will be required to do the test cruise till new changes are agreed upon.