Day Pass in St. Kitts

Ketola511

5 hours ago, Ketola511 said:

Where is the best place to purchase a day pass at the Marriott?  Can you book directly with them? 

When your ship arrives in Port Zante walk out to the taxi stand, get a cab to the Marriott, walk up to the concierge counter on your LEFT. With a big smile and credit card in hand tell him which ship you are on he'll swipe your card for $35(US)+tax your in. 

You can also book through Resorts for a Day. I just walk in like I own the place and in about 5 minutes I do. You can do the exact same thing.  Have fun been going here for almost 20 years and never get tired of it. Todd

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, TTEllis said:

When your ship arrives in Port Zante walk out to the taxi stand, get a cab to the Marriott, walk up to the concierge counter on your LEFT. With a big smile and credit card in hand tell him which ship you are on he'll swipe your card for $35(US)+tax your in. 

You can also book through Resorts for a Day. I just walk in like I own the place and in about 5 minutes I do. You can do the exact same thing.  Have fun been going here for almost 20 years and never get tired of it. Todd

Great tip!  It's $25 a person cheaper to just go straight to Marriott.  We have 4 adults and 1 child.  I just don't want them to say you can't come in.  I might call to make sure too! 

Not sure when you are cruising, but for now, they are not allowing anyone to "Walk off the Ship".   The only way to leave the ship is to participate in a ship shore excursion.  They are calling them Excursion Bubbles, because they ensure that you only come in contact with the locals who have been vacinated.