Issues with booking Specialty Dining

ninjacat123

I have a cruise booked Jan 2022, Sept 2022 and Jan 2023.  I am unable to book Steakhouse or any other Specialty Dining restaurants in my Cruise Manager.  Zero results.  Before the last cancelling I was able to book Steakhouse and JiJi's for my July 1, 2021 cruise but that obviously is gone due to the cruise being cancelled.

Anyone else having issues with this?  TIA!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Has anyone been able to make reservations for July, August or September 2021 sailings?  TIA!

We booked the steak house on the Mardis Gras for our September 4th sailing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Has anyone been able to make reservations for July, August or September 2021 sailings?  TIA!

Were booked for November so I will go on!INE in July just to see if booking is possible 

For our cruise in Dec on Mardi Gras, I am currently able to book Rudi's Seagrill and the Steakhouse.

Another anecdotal data point, I suppose.  But it points to it being made available at least 6 months out for a couple of options.  I seem to recall they have been available to book for a while...

:shrug:

11 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

For our cruise in Dec on Mardi Gras, I am currently able to book Rudi's Seagrill and the Steakhouse.

Another anecdotal data point, I suppose.  But it points to it being made available at least 6 months out for a couple of options.  I seem to recall they have been available to book for a while...

:shrug:

Interesting! Thx!