Great taxi tour plus beach time

cos24

GO TO taxi stand and Ask for Horace. Hopefully no one has snagged him yet. We met 2 other couples when we got off the ship that wanted to do the same thing. and For $25 per person he gave us an island tour and took us specifically to the Animal Flower Cave (my favorite), Bathsheba, Mushroom Rock,  Cherry Tree Hill viewpoint,  a drive by the Gun Hill Signal Station and then 2 hours at a beach on Carlisle Bay (beautiful beach and crystal clear water). 

He will also drive by anywhere else you like if it is on the way. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not sure when you are cruising, but confirm that your ship will allow you off if you do not have a Ship Shore Excursion.  As of today, Celebrity and Royal are restricted to Bubble Excursions for the Month of November.  Can change at any time, but I would have a back up of a Ship Excursion planned.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 4:45 PM, kjenaz said:

Not sure when you are cruising, but confirm that your ship will allow you off if you do not have a Ship Shore Excursion.  As of today, Celebrity and Royal are restricted to Bubble Excursions for the Month of November.  Can change at any time, but I would have a back up of a Ship Excursion planned.

We called Princess yesterday and they are also saying ship tours only.  Their website says they are following the local regulations but it looks like Princess is currently setting their own rules. 😒  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, cos24 said:

Animal Flower Cave (my favorite)

Looked at Flower Cave and the restaurant is kind of pricey.  Was wondering if it was in $$.  It does have a $ sign.  The cave tour is in Bds.  Kind of confusing.  I sent an email but was wondering if anyone knows here.