Cab to Mambo

Littleribbie

I suspect a cab to Mambo beach would be easy...but returning from the beach back to the pier??? are there cabs waiting for guests who need them later in the day? Anyone know what fare costs to and from Mambo...RCL pier....thanks

• Like 1

It's been too long for me to remember fare amounts, but when we've done this, there would always be cabs and vans waiting in the parking area to return to the pier, and they would try to stuff as many "guests" as they could, collecting a flat fare for each. 

• Thanks 1

Too long for me as well. But all cabs in Curacao are expensive. By chance is anyone else from your roll call going? At the very least you could split the cab fare to get there. We have taken a cooperative before, but I don't know how that would be post covid. It's not far though. Have fun!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Right before the scurge in early 2020 the fixed fare to Mambo (both directions) was $25.00usd for up to 4 people in the taxi, in the past on ship days it was always easy to gather a couple of people in the taxi area to fill the 4 people and split the fare, and coming back rarely more than a few minutes waiting until others showed up to fill the return and split the fare.

IMO hard to beat Mambo for an easy beach day

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2021 at 2:17 PM, CaliforniaAC said:

Too long for me as well. But all cabs in Curacao are expensive. By chance is anyone else from your roll call going? At the very least you could split the cab fare to get there. We have taken a cooperative before, but I don't know how that would be post covid. It's not far though. Have fun!

We are back... A lot of people were going to Mambo, and I overheard the manager say $25.00. That was December first.