Royal Caribbean San Juan Port Call Canceled

JaneStarr

Any idea why Royal Caribbean canceled the San Juan port call for 10/30/21 Symphony OTS cruise and others?

I understand why they canceled Labadee, Haiti after their president was assassinated. Just don’t know why they also canceled San Juan.

Edited by JaneStarr
Typo

1 hour ago, JaneStarr said:

Any idea why Royal Caribbean canceled the San Juan port call for 10/30/21 Symphony OTS cruise and others?

I understand why they canceled Labadee, Haiti after their president was assassinated. Just don’t know why they also canceled San Juan.

I am sure if you contact the cruise line, they will tell you why. They would surely know the correct answer.

1 hour ago, Goldconnection said:

I am sure if you contact the cruise line, they will tell you why. They would surely know the correct answer.

Now that’s amusing. It would depend which person you got on the phone what answer they would make up.

You are asking people who don’t possibly work for RC to answer your question and who might very well speculate what the answer might be and if by chance someone does know the answer (and that’s a big IF) it is more than likely because they spoke with someone from RC so I am thinking why don’t you just call RC and ask your question. And you are talking about amusing. Really. 🤔