Premier Pass package?

paulh84

I was looking at the cruise planner to upgrade WiFi on an upcoming cruise. The Premier Pass option was there and includes: 

The Premier Pass℠ must be purchased by two guests and includes:

• Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • One welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot per stateroom
  • Xcelerate Stream Wi-Fi (two devices)
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer’s lunch (two guests)
  • Captain’s toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) – wine is complementary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

The cruise planner price for this is $29.99 per package per person for the entire duration. I assume this is an error and the price should be $29.99 per day? The two device Surf WiFi package alone is $188.91 for this cruise.

Does anyone have any experience with this??? For $60 total I'm going to take my chances and get a refund onboard if they won't honor it. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 11.26.25 AM.png

Edited by paulh84

49 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

I was looking at the cruise planner to upgrade WiFi on an upcoming cruise. The Premier Pass option was there and includes: 

The Premier Pass℠ must be purchased by two guests and includes:

• Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • One welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot per stateroom
  • Xcelerate Stream Wi-Fi (two devices)
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer’s lunch (two guests)
  • Captain’s toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) – wine is complementary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

The cruise planner price for this is $29.99 per package per person for the entire duration. I assume this is an error and the price should be $29.99 per day? The two device Surf WiFi package alone is $188.91 for this cruise.

Does anyone have any experience with this??? For $60 total I'm going to take my chances and get a refund onboard if they won't honor it. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 11.26.25 AM.png

Yes, it should be per day. On the October Edge cruise the same package is $33.99/pp/Day and it's clearly written it's per day.

This is bizarre and appears to be an IT screw-up. 

I took a look at one of our bookings, and the Premiere Package is priced at $33.99 per person per day, as noted above, and I agree it was clearly presented that way.  That cruise is fairly soon and is managed via the "old" cruise planner.

Then, I looked at our booking that is over a year away and managed via the "new" cruise planner.  That one clearly shows the package priced at $29.99 per person--flat--no per day.  I even added us to the cart, and the total for the two of us for a 10-night cruise was $59.98.  Were we not booked in a RS, I would have done like OP and paid for that bad boy on the spot.

Just remember that in the fine print, it will  most likely say that they are not responsible for any errors posted on their website. That way they can come back later and adjust your rate. "We regret any inconvenience this might cause you."

If it were me, I would do the same. Book it and see how they handle it, if anything maybe you can leverage something else because of their mistake.