Tips for getting St. Maarten EHS form done

abbydancer2003

I've seen questions and comments on this, mostly in the various roll calls.  We're just over a week out from having to do our testing and I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions from those who have done it.  I also envision this thread being a place where people can ask questions of those who have tested.

Get your testing done at Walgreens. They overnighted my free test and I got the results back the next day. 

EHSA form you just upload a copy of your vaccine card, a copy of the PCR test (72 hours before) or antigen test (48 hours before), and your details. I got the approval QR code within 5 minutes of applying at 7 PM at night yesterday.

Super excited!! I'll let you know if I run into any issues on the Summit tomorrow 🙂

1 hour ago, DisneyDatknee said:

Get your testing done at Walgreens. They overnighted my free test and I got the results back the next day. 

EHSA form you just upload a copy of your vaccine card, a copy of the PCR test (72 hours before) or antigen test (48 hours before), and your details. I got the approval QR code within 5 minutes of applying at 7 PM at night yesterday.

Super excited!! I'll let you know if I run into any issues on the Summit tomorrow 🙂

On the form, air or air sea?  Somewhere I read click air only.  Is that correct?

Does anyone who's done this have an answer for some questions.

When I click air, at the bottom, it says "Transit stop only in Sint Maartin".  What is the answer to that?

Also, it asks for departure airline.  Should  I put in my flight information for the next week?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding St. Maarten entry: Has anyone been denied entry and how was it corrected! One out of our group has been denied due to spelling of name and lab, even though her husband was approved.  All we can find is an email contact. She even resubmitted the form.  Looking for a better point of contact.

We fly tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, citruscruiser said:

Regarding St. Maarten entry: Has anyone been denied entry and how was it corrected! One out of our group has been denied due to spelling of name and lab, even though her husband was approved.  All we can find is an email contact. She even resubmitted the form.  Looking for a better point of contact.

We fly tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!

Was she denied again after resubmitting?  If not, then she's probably good to go in a little bit. 

We also fly tomorrow, and we were fine after submitting yesterday.  Results came back in about 2 hours for DW and 2.5 for me.

For future reference, here's what we did on our forms that were approved.  We are flying in day of the cruise (couldn't be helped).

"Hotel in Sint Maartin": We just left that blank.  No answer is required.

We did check "Air Travel."

"Departure airline and flight number": We entered our ship name ("Celebrity Summit").

Bingo!

I see where the form references “stamped and signed national vaccination card”.  Neither of our cards have a signature line, nor were they signed by the people administering the vaccine. Can anyone provide input as to how they handled this. 

9 minutes ago, lhsail said:

I see where the form references “stamped and signed national vaccination card”.  Neither of our cards have a signature line, nor were they signed by the people administering the vaccine. Can anyone provide input as to how they handled this. 

Ah, yes.  None of the CDC ones have that.  We just scanned and uploaded the front of our CDC cards (we each uploaded the front of our respective card on our respective application), and that worked just fine.

Edited by DCPIV
Further clarification

2 hours ago, DCPIV said:

Ah, yes.  None of the CDC ones have that.  We just scanned and uploaded the front of our CDC cards (we each uploaded the front of our respective card on our respective application), and that worked just fine.

Thank you. So scared of messing up the dang form.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lhsail said:

Thank you. So scared of messing up the dang form.  

I was, too.  Then, I just got a more Caribbean vibe and used The Force on some of those where our answers did not quite fit the question.  I figured they knew there were cruisers coming.  I also saw so many cruisers talk about getting their approvals quickly, so I also figured they weren't trying to get anyone too tangled up in red tape.  🙂