What do you think about these Shore Excursions

travelplus

For my Panorama Cruise I chose the Luxury Sail and Snorkel  Yacht in Cabo as well as the Local Traditions at a Private Villa and Rhythms Of The Night in Puerto Vallarta through Carnival. In Mazatlan I am doing an independent tour Highlights of Mazatlan with Lunch.   I will have half a day till around 12:15ish in Cabos to enjoy the ship. Puerto is really my long day  which I'm excited about and Mazatlan the tour will be over by 2:00 PM so i can rest onboard the ship as we leave at 9:30 AM for the tour.

Anyone did any of these tours? Is it worth paying the $20 for the unlimited drinks for Rhythms of The Night? Some reviews mentioned that you do not have to pay the  $20 and that drinks were included anyways. I actually prefer to drink on land and purchase less on the ship to get a local flavor and save money.

A good Vittoria or  Ballena Beer for $1 or a good Margarita for $10 is good!  I love the culture aspect too.

Wow! You booked some fantastic tours! I think I took the same tour in Mazatlan and that tour made me fall in love with Mazatlan. I have not done the luxury sail & snorkel in Cabo but I did see a vlog on it on YouTube and I really want to try this one but since I’m not interested in the snorkel part I wouldn’t book it as a solo. Rythms of the Night I’m going to try on my next cruise but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. I think you might be hard pressed on time getting $20 worth in drinks but I heard they serve drinks complimentary on the 45 minute boat ride over.

9 minutes ago, bdever said:

Wow! You booked some fantastic tours! I think I took the same tour in Mazatlan and that tour made me fall in love with Mazatlan. I have not done the luxury sail & snorkel in Cabo but I did see a vlog on it on YouTube and I really want to try this one but since I’m not interested in the snorkel part I wouldn’t book it as a solo. Rythms of the Night I’m going to try on my next cruise but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. I think you might be hard pressed on time getting $20 worth in drinks but I heard they serve drinks complimentary on the 45 minute boat ride over.

Thanks for your reply. In Mazatlan I booked it through the Shore Excursions Group at $55 with Lunch and Tour.  The other tours were very reasonably priced and the Luxury Snorkel Cruise which I am sure we will see whales is totally worth the cost. I am looking forward to Puerto Vallarta.

How does Carnival do two tours in one day booked through them? Do they coordinate it with their on shore Shore Excursion manager? 

I really wanted to do the Private Villa excursion and then the ROT in the Evening. 

• Like 1

Not sure how Carnival handles 2 excursions booked for the same port day. Maybe someone else can advise who has experienced. I would imagine it is coordinated by the shore excursions team and management, but since I have not booked 2 excursions for a single port stop I am not privy of the details as to how it’s handled.