Vaccination for 4 years old children now required ??

matdark

Lots of children have been subject to disappointment whether it be no proms, no summer escapes, the list is endless.  What counts is that they are alive.  Children are pretty resilient and time is on their side.  The disappointments will fade eventually as more doors open for them in the future.

In the meantime we need to protect them which is what our job as parents, godparents, grandparent, uncles, aunts, etc is.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, matdark said:

You just don't notify it 20 days from departure, when everything has been paid and booked months ago, and after a first cancellation. That's just plain disrepectful. My son's disappointment will be overwhelming. He talks every single day of celebrating his 5th birthday on board.  I'm more than disappointed, I'm outraged and also extremely sad.

For what it's worth, I agree with you 100%, and some of the comments on this thread are even more outrageous, in my opinion.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Given all that is going on with the Delta variant, I think the bottom line is how comfortable you are with your 4 year old being hospitalized with COVID in a foreign country.

Agree.  Perhaps the child's disappointment is a blessing in disguise.