MSC Seashore Connecting Cabins

Ronaldo807

We have never sailed MSC before so I'm not overly familiar with how they book rooms. I'm helping my sister look at rooms as they are a party of 6 and would need two rooms and would prefer connecting. If I put them all together in one room then the only room option is the super family option. If I split them into two rooms then all of the available categories show, but I do not see any option for connecting rooms. Based on what the website shows they could not get connecting interior rooms or even ocean view rooms if that's what they wanted. Is this a common problem? Or does MSC not offer connecting rooms outside of the Super Family options?

1 hour ago, Ronaldo807 said:

We have never sailed MSC before so I'm not overly familiar with how they book rooms. I'm helping my sister look at rooms as they are a party of 6 and would need two rooms and would prefer connecting. If I put them all together in one room then the only room option is the super family option. If I split them into two rooms then all of the available categories show, but I do not see any option for connecting rooms. Based on what the website shows they could not get connecting interior rooms or even ocean view rooms if that's what they wanted. Is this a common problem? Or does MSC not offer connecting rooms outside of the Super Family options?

There are plenty of connecting balcony cabins, however, it would seem that no inside or ocean views connect.

Edited by CaroleC

1 minute ago, CaroleC said:

There are plenty of connecting balcony cabins, however, it doesn’t appear that there are any inside or ocean views that connect.

Is that an MSC thing? I haven't seen that on the other lines we sail.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Is that an MSC thing? I haven't seen that on the other lines we sail.

Not sure tbh as we always book a balcony and there’s only the two of us. We like to get away from the rest of the family not take them with us! 😁