Matt O has left Princess Cruises

2Boys1Dog

On Diamond Princess right now.  I was just talking with my husband on how we couldn’t find any events we would like to go instead of staying in our cabin in the evenings.  We recalled before pandemic we were on Royal Princess and how we enjoyed the CD Matt O.  The conversation got me googling Matt and found this thread.  

how sad that he is no longer with Princess! We loved his performance so much on Royal Princess! His energy, enthusiasm and talent were really the best!  We wish he was the CD for our cruise.  Let me go find out where he is now perhaps could go watch him on some shows if he stays In entertainment.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, fpx said:

On Diamond Princess right now.  I was just talking with my husband on how we couldn’t find any events we would like to go instead of staying in our cabin in the evenings.  We recalled before pandemic we were on Royal Princess and how we enjoyed the CD Matt O.  The conversation got me googling Matt and found this thread.  

how sad that he is no longer with Princess! We loved his performance so much on Royal Princess! His energy, enthusiasm and talent were really the best!  We wish he was the CD for our cruise.  Let me go find out where he is now perhaps could go watch him on some shows if he stays In entertainment.  

Matt is back in the UK - no longer working on ships. He has been working in retail as well as going back to art school. I just got off Ruby and had the same comments as you - very few activities that were as fun as when he was on the ship!

• Like 2